Why Choose Catholic Charities Elderly Services?
- You can count on our team of licensed, dedicated professionals, to provide a safe and stimulating environment.
- Our accredited programs help you maximize your physical, psychological, and social health.
Additional services may include:
– Information and referrals
– Assistance applying for public benefits
– Food Stamps
– Emergency Home Energy Assistance for the Elderly (EHEAP)
– Educational workshops on healthy living
– Conversational English classes
– Field trips to local attractions
– Recreational activities (Bingo, dominoes, etc.)
Which Elderly Services program is right for you?
Congregate Meals sites in Miami-Dade County serve nutritious, hot meals to men and women 60 years of age and older.
Adult Day Care Centers in Broward County help disabled adults and seniors who require medical observation.