Why Choose Catholic Charities Elderly Services?
Additional services may include:
– Information and referrals
– Assistance applying for public benefits
– Food Stamps
– Emergency Home Energy Assistance for the Elderly (EHEAP)
– Educational workshops on healthy living
– Conversational English classes
– Field trips to local attractions
– Recreational activities (Bingo, dominoes, etc.)
Which Elderly Services program is right for you?
Congregate Meals sites in Miami-Dade County serve nutritious, hot meals to men and women 60 years of age and older.
Adult Day Care Center in Broward County help disabled adults and seniors who require medical observation.