Catholic Charities operates several temporary and/or permanent housing sites providing short to long term accommodations for homeless and formerly homeless individuals and families.
New Life Family Center
An emergency shelter for Miami-Dade County families.
St. Bede’s Village Key West, FL
Now Accepting Applications!
- A resident of Monroe County.
- Participation in Case Management and Housing Stability Plan.
- Currently employed and remain employed during residency.
- Background Screening Clearance.
- Occupancy is limited to one resident.
- Income Verification.
Application documents are available at the link below or at our office at 2700 Flagler Ave. Building G. Key West, Fl 33040.
Applications packages may be submitted via emailed to email@example.com or hand delivered to our office.
St. Theresa Family Housing
Workforce Housing for employed families with children under the age of 18.