Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Become a Friend of New Life Family Center to help homeless families.
- Mentor a child in the Unaccompanied Refugee Minors Program.
- Monitor grounds and buildings (after hours and overnight) at St. Luke’s Center in Miami.
- Assist in classrooms, office, and kitchen, read to our children, or help with gardening/landscaping needs at one of our Child Development Centers in Miami.
- Visit with the elderly, or assist with recreational/social activities at one of our Senior Centers in Miami.
- Assist with recreational activities and field trips, or host birthday parties and holiday celebrations at the Msgr. Bryan O. Walsh Children’s Village.
- Prepare welcome kits and assist with clerical tasks for the Refugee Services program.
- Visit the elderly, assist with recreational activities, or serve meals at one of our Adult Day Care Centers in Broward.
- Assist with social activities, conduct home visits, or mentor people living with HIV through our Volunteer Friendship Ministry.
- Present informational workshops, give motivational talks, assist with clerical tasks, write grants, or fundraise for Providence Place in Broward.
Miami-Dade & Broward
- Provide counseling services for our Behavioral Health Program (Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Mental health and experience in substance abuse/general counseling required.
- Provide receptionist services, assist with clerical tasks, present informational workshops, write grants, or fundraise for our Prevention Services program.