Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing – Monroe County
Provides assistance and appropriate referrals to individuals and families in the Monroe County area to prevent homelessness, or rapidly re-house homeless families and individuals.
Services offered include:
- Rent/mortgage assistance
- Utility assistance
- Dockage Fee
- Case management including assessment and referrals
- Resident of Monroe County
- Homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Must have a notice of eviction or late payment for rent/mortgage, and/or dockage.
- Income restrictions may apply, please contact us for more details.
St. Bede’s Village
2706 Flagler Avenue
Key West, FL 33040