Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing – Broward County
Provides assistance and appropriate referrals to individuals and families in the Broward county area to prevent homelessness, or rapidly re-house homeless families and individuals.
Services offered include:
- Matching individuals and families to community resources.
- Short-term rental assistance when funding is available.
- Partnered with Broward County we provide case management and rapid permanent housing placement for homeless families.
- Food vouchers when available
- Resident of Broward County
- Homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Income restrictions may apply, please contact us for more details.
1505 NE 26th Street
Wilton Manors, FL 33305